Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (22)


Waiting on Wednesday was created by Jill at Breaking the Spineand it's a weekly meme mentioning an anticipated upcoming release!

My choice:

Release Date: September 11, 2012
Publisher: Margaret K. McElderry
Author Information: Website / Blog / Twitter / Facebook
Pre-Order: Amazon / Barnes and Noble / Books-A-Million
In a desert land where serpents made of unbreakable glass fly through the sky and wolves made of only sand hunt within storms, Liyana is destined to be a vessel, to sacrifice herself so that her clan’s goddess can inhabit her body... but her goddess never comes.
You had me at glass serpents and sand wolves! This is one of those summaries that intrigues you, yet gives you almost nothing to go on, and in turn intrigues you more. I have no idea what to expect (outside of the serpents, wolves, and no-show goddesses),but I am certainly interested! The landscape seems both mysterious and fantastical, and the premise of the story has definitely captured my attention. I also like the cover a lot. This is a book I am looking forward to reading come September! What is your choice this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...